Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Just Cats.

Ever looked at a cat and wondered what they are thinking? Whether or not they can understand words like 'smushy' and 'kittypooiloveyoooooo'? They always have that expression in wich to say 'I am superior, get away from me peasant'.
Next time you and your cat make eye contact, imagine them saying that, I assure you it will fit perfectly, and highly amuse you for a good 10 minutes. 
You see, my cat acts royal, as I'm sure most of them do. He simply lies there whilst you are desperately trying to be friendly and cuddly, opens one eye, makes some sort of 'I am not amused' type expression, then shuts it again and ignores you.
They are also the most inconvenient creatures- its like they know where the most annoying place to sleep is. Like behind a door so that you can't open it, or in the middle of the sofa so that you can't sit either side or him/her. If you lay out a comfy blanket at it's favourite place to rest, then it would sleep NEXT to it, purely to show you that it doesn't need your help. I suppose independent cats will learn quicker?..
But sometimes it gets to that point where you have to hold your cat captive and sternly tell him/her that they WILL be cuddly, and if you want to stroke him then you will.
I mean, they have the whole day whilst we are at school to hide and sleep. It's the least they can do.


But despite all that, they still seem to score highly within my favourite animals.
We must learn to accept our inferiority.
Miow,
Lizzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment